Your certified firestop experts
As a UL Qualified Firestop Contractors, we’re able to help with all aspects of firestop installation, including electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. We even have certified Designated Responsible Individuals who have an extensive background in fire-stopping applications and can help you find solutions for whatever scenario you may encounter.
Our team can help with most typical firestop installations and more unique installations like large block outs and non-metallic piping. We can also provide fire and smoke barrier integrity surveys, water prevention caulking, acoustical sealants, and more.
- Traditional or unique firestop installations
- Installation of fire-rated pass-through devices
- Remediation of existing firestop
- Fire & smoke barrier surveying
- Wall joints
- Acoustical caulking
- Retaining pressurization requirements
- Water prevention caulking
- 2 hour protection for circuit integrity and shaft alternatives
Let’s talk about your project
We’d love to discuss how we can help you achieve your project goals. Simply fill out the form and we’ll be in touch with you shortly!